.440, .315, .250, .197(5 mm), .157(4mm), and .118(3mm) Outside Diameter
Stainless Steal(All Sizes) or Inconel Tubing(.440, .315, and .250 Only)
80/20 Nichrome Resistance wire
High Purity MGO
- BENDING: IHCO uses the latest construction techniques and forming machinery to bend Tubular heaters to most any shape.
- SERVICE LIFE: Tubular heaters are proven to be more resistant to contamination and abuse and have a long anticipated service life when properly used.
- PERFORMANCE: Quick to respond to controls, tubular heaters are used in many critical environments. They can be manufactured in a wide variety of ratings to perform under adverse conditions.
- EFFICIENCY: Tubular heaters save energy costs in many applications, and are competitively priced with other brands of tubular heaters.
- VERSATILITY: Due to a variety of sheath materials, electrical and mechanical variations, sizes, and use as Conduction, Immersion or Radiant Heaters, IHCO Tubular Heaters are widely found in industrial and commercial settings.