Ceramic-Insulated Strip Heaters
CERAMIC STRIP HEATERS, 1 1/2” wide, were originally designed to fit grooved 1 1/2” wide channels, earning them the name “Channel Heaters”.
- Room heaters (with fins)
- Hot plates
- Hot knives
- Sealing applications
- Subway and rail car heating
- Marine applications, including cabin heating and ship-building
- Welding preheating
- Printing presses
- Hot stamping
- Stainless steel sheath– resistant to deterioration from exposure to chemicals and contaminants
- Ceramic insulation– MgO (magnesium oxide)– high purity with excellent heat transfer capability when compacted
- Nickel-chromium (80/20) resistance wire– coiled on custom machines assuring accurate rating
- Screw terminals– 10-32 double nut stainless steel
- Mounting slots (5/16” x 1/2”)– one at each end standard on stock heaters Stock heaters are rated at 40 watts per square inch and 60 watts per square inch; 120 and 240 volts.